CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

blog owner

clock n calender

About Me

My photo
kota bharu, kelantan, Malaysia
Peace be upon you all. I would like to introduce about myself. Firstly i like to let you know about my name. my name is Mohd Sabri bin Zainol Abidin.Just call me Sabri.I came from Kota Bharu,Kelantan but now i further my studies at University Malaysia Perlis(UniMAP),Perlis. I study here in Metallurgical Engineering course.This blog is my first assignment and also my first blog.so,please give some help to make my first blog more better. Thank You.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interest about car



This car has a cute look to it as a standard, but this one has been tuned and repainted. Looks awesome now. i'll be proud to show this car to the other if this car is mine.



This is a car with a bit more artistic look. As you can see the owner has done a great paintjob. I like it (the rims doesn't look bad either)


A luxury black sport cars.




For now, I want to say this is a McLaren (because it looks like one) but I'm not exactly sure. So if you're reading this, please use the contact form to let me know what car this is! Thanks

0 comments: